- Data is arrange from general to more
specific in order for one unfamiliar with
a topic to get a footing in an often difficult
subject. However, the site also contains
the many details necessary for the researcher.
- Interactive models allow easy acess
to new topics.
- Since it is web based, information can
be rapidly updated. Also people can submit
corrections, information, and suggestions
for a more coherent site that is useful
- Findings from articles are organized
in outlines and are refencesed with links
- Information is color coded. Conflicting
results are color coded: view1,
view 2, etc.
that are not yet sufficiently supported
by data are colored.
Also items that need to be changed are marked.
- Outside comments (from authors or others)
can be attached to findings to provide an
open discusion of the results (not yet functional).